Scantron Print Services Team
Partnering with the Scantron Print Services Team gives you the flexibility, convenience, and advantage of a reliable, proven source to produce all of your assessment, survey, and data collection materials. From design services and print production to delivery and fulfillment services, we have a total suite of offerings to help you successfully execute your program.
Scantron offers a complete line of pre-packaged, OMR scan forms to meet your testing and survey needs. Our distribution center stocks over 325 different scan forms that can be easily ordered at our online store or through our customer service department.
We are dedicated to delivering superior products and services that you can count on. Our print facility is over 120,000 square feet and specializes in the design, production, and fulfillment of assessment, survey, and high-stakes data capture projects. It meets rigorous quality standards and is ISO-9001:2015 certified—a certification of which we are very proud.
How to Buy Pre-Packaged Forms
View our comprehensive catalog of standard forms online at www.ScantronStore.com or download a PDF for a specific application.
- Online: ScantronStore.com
- Telephone: 800-722-6876
- Fax: 800-776-6644
Attn: Customer Service
1313 Lone Oak Road
Eagan, MN 55121-1334
Scantron DesignExpert software is a versatile tool that allows you to design scannable forms for both OMR (optical mark recognition) and image-based forms processing applications. Scantron DesignExpert allows you to:
- Design cut sheets, continuous forms, multi-part forms, and booklets
- Reduce design time and speed up the approval process
- Make changes in minutes
- Save on composition costs
- Minimum 2.5 GHz, 64-bit processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 15 GB Free Disk Space
Microsoft Operating System
All Windows updates must be installed.
- Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)
- Recommend Open Type® or True Type® fonts that contain PostScript® information.
Requires USB 2.0 connection
- Currently Manufactured Units:
- iNSIGHT™ 4ES
- OpScan® 4ES
- OpScan 16®
- iNSIGHT™ 700c & 1500c
- Previously Manufactured Units:
- iNSIGHT™ 20, 20+, 30, & 150 Series
- OpScan® & iNSIGHT™ 2, 3, 4 Series
- OpScan® 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, and 21 Series
- 5000i & iNSIGHT™ 70
(for local printing on stock forms)
- Laser printer (color and black & white)
- Duplex printing, in a single pass, requires a duplex printer.
- Recommend a printer that is capable of printing within 5mm to the edge of a document.
Scantron Stock Forms:
- 103188 (6×5 spacing with timing marks)
- 265914 (6×6 spacing with timing marks)
- 347302 (Plain paper, 24#, 84 bright, no timing marks)
- Scantron DesignExpert files version 5.3 or greater are compatible with Scantron DesignExpert v6.2
- Only one instance of Scantron DesignExpert can run on a PC at one time. (Fast User Switching is not supported.)
- To assist with the scanning process, Scantron DesignExpert will export application files and edit profiles compatible with ScanTools® Plus version 6.0 (or later). These ScanTools® Plus files can be migrated to ScanTools® Prisma.
Scantron DesignExpert, Scantron and the logo are trademarks or registered trademarks, in the U.S. and/or other countries, of Scantron Corporation. Microsoft, Windows, OpenType, TrueType are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation and/or Adobe. Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
Watch High-Precision Printing in Action
Watch this video to explore the high-tech world of scannable form printing.